Player registrations are carried out via the FA Whole Game System.
Teams have a rolling deadline of 11:59pm on a Thursday to submit players to play on the following Sunday throughout the season until the end of January.
Temporary Player Registrations
- Please see our notice about making temporary player registrations and follow the instructions in that notice if you wish to email us your player details.
Getting started with the FA Whole Game System
- Login to the FA Whole Game System.
- Click the Player Registration Tab (if you don't see this, contact your Club Secretary. If they're unsure about this, contact your County FA).
- From the Player Registration section, you can add players, assign them to teams, add an ID check (confirm you've seen their passport or birth certificate), then submit them to the league.
These are the details needed to register a player in the FA Whole Game System:
- Player Name
- Date of Birth
⚠️ Note that each player can only be registered for ONE TEAM in our league. This means that players cannot be registered to multiple teams from the same club in our league, and cannot be registered to teams in different age groups in our league. ⚠️
Player Photo Guidance
- The photo should be of the head and shoulders only (doesn't have to be a passport photo). This is so that the player's face is clearly visible on the player ID cards.
- The photo should be recent.
- The photo must be of decent quality, clear, and taken in good light.
- There should be no borders on the photos.
If you're not sure about how to use the FA Whole Game System, please contact your County FA as they have staff whose job is to help you with this. The league cannot help you get started with this as it's out of our control.
Player registrations should be done by your Club Secretary and they will have all the necessary permissions to do this. Your Club Secretary can also assign 'Player Registration Officer' access to other officials at the club.