Player Registrations 2019/20
Player registrations for the 2019/20 season are being carried out via the FA Whole Game System. This is the system that most other leagues are now using.
- Login to the FA Whole Game System.
- Click the Player Registration Tab (if you don't see this, contact your Club Secretary. If they're unsure about this, contact your County FA).
- From the Player Registration section, you can add players, assign them to teams, add an ID check (confirm you've seen their passport or birth certificate), then submit them to the league.
These are the details needed to register a player in the FA Whole Game System:
- Player Name
- Date of Birth
- The photo should be of the head and shoulders only (doesn't have to be a passport photo). This is so that the face is clearly visible on the player ID cards.
- The photo should be recent and taken in the past year.
If you're not sure about how to use the FA Whole Game System, please contact your County FA as they have staff whose job is to help you with this. The league cannot help you get started with this as it's out of our control.
Player registrations should be done by your Club Secretary and they will have all the necessary permissions to do this. Your Club Secretary can also assign 'Player Registration Officer' access to other officials at the club.