Team Sheets Notice
Saturday 17 April 2021 18:00 by Jon Trenwith
Please can we remind teams about following the correct procedure for filling in and submitting Team Sheets.
Here is a summary of some key reminders:
- Team Sheets should be submitted to the referee before the match starts.
- Managers need to fill in the referee marks.
- A photo of the Team Sheet should be emailed to email@example.com by 10pm on the Tuesday following the game.
- If the referee marks add up to below 5 in total, then the Manager should ask his Club Secretary to submit a report to our Referees General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining why the referee received a low score.
- Any complaints about the opposition, referees or anything else, should be sent separately (from the Team Sheet submission) by the Club Secretary to our League Secretary (email@example.com).