Saturday 19 December 2020 15:37 by Jon
We would just like to issue a reminder about the COVID-19 procedures that are in place, as we are seeing the same issues and questions being asked on each match day for things which we've already posted the answers to on our website.
Just to remind everyone about some key points:
- Only one parent/carer per child.
- No siblings as we need to keep the numbers at our venues down to a minimum – if childcare is an issue, then please leave the player with the manager at pitch-side and pick them up at the end.
- The ball MUST be sanitised before the game and each time the ball leaves the field of play.
- Managers must wear a face covering and gloves when dealing with injured players on the field.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering the clubhouse to pay fees, etc.
- We would like to stress, and as per our League Risk Assessment and FA Guidelines, each team should nominate a COVID-19 Officer, and it is that person who shall be responsible for ensuring that the COVID-19 procedures are being adhered to at the match for their team (not the referee).
If anyone has any queries about anything to do with league rules or COVID-19 procedures, please ask your Club Secretary to email our League Secretary, Jon Trenwith (email@example.com), and he will give them clarification and an official response.