Awards Presentation 2017/18
Monday 11 June 2018 11:45 by Jon Trenwith
The timings and details for the Skem JFL Awards Presentation for the 2017/18 season have now been confirmed.
Sunday 24th June 2018.
Up Holland Labour Club
Each team should come to their own age group's session time only, so the teams should be in and out very quickly. Please get there 5 minutes before your start time so your team is ready to go up on stage to collect their trophies or medals as soon as they're called.
- 10:00am-10:30am: Under 7s
- 10:45am-11:15am: Under 8s
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Under 9s
- 12:00pm-12:15pm: Referees
- 12:15pm-12:45pm: Under 10s
- 1:00pm-1:30pm: Under 11s
- 1:45pm-2:15pm: Under 12s
All players going up on stage should wear their team kits please. Managers and Coaches should wear their coaches kit.
Every player will receive a medal or a trophy (but not both).
- If a team has won a cup, the players will receive a winners trophy each for that cup.
- If a team has came runner-up in a cup, the players will receive a runners-up trophy each for that cup.
- If a team has won or came runner-up in a competitive league (U12s only), the players will receive a winners or runner-up trophy each.
- For all other teams, the players will receive a participation medal instead.
Visit the Competition Results page to see who has won what in the 2017/18 season.
For teams that have won cups or leagues, they will be allowed to take home the big team trophy if they wish, but they will have to sign it out with their personal contact details and agree to pay for the cost of a replacement should it be damaged or not returned.
If you can't make it
If your team can't make it to the Awards Presentation, please let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and age group. We will assume that all teams will be there if we don't hear from them to say otherwise.
Teams that can't make the presentation can collect their awards on this date only: Sunday 15th July 2018 at 10am-12:30pm at the Skem JFL clubhouse on White Moss Road. Note that this is not an awards presentation though! It'll just be Lee and Peter handing out boxes of awards to whichever team representative comes to collect them on behalf of the team.
If anyone has any queries about anything, then please contact us.