It is important that teams fill in their team sheets and submit them to the referee before the match starts. Team Sheets are used to check the eligibility of players in the event that disputes arise, as well as to collect referee marks. Team Sheets should be emailed to the league after the game.
Team Sheet Guidance
Here is a reminder about the league rules about Team Sheets (Rule 10 - N, O & P):
N. Before the commencement of the match, each manager is to fully complete a team sheet and have the sheet signed by the referee. The team sheet must contain:
- Forename and Surname of all players
- Manager’s signature
- Date of match
- The Referee's signature
- Referee Marks
O. At the end of the game, the manager is to take a copy of their team sheet and email it to email@example.com no later than 10pm on the Tuesday, post-match.
P. Failure to carry out this procedure shall result in a fine of £15 for the first offence and £25 for offences thereafter.
Team Sheet Submission Procedure
- The deadline for submitting a team sheet is 10pm on the Tuesday following a match.
- Take a photo of your correctly completed team sheet and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of the email, include the age group and the fixture, e.g. U11s - Home Team Name v Away Team Name.
- When taking the photo, make sure all the writing on the team sheet is clearly visible and in focus. Hold the camera steady and take it in good light. This will make sure the team sheet is not blurry and is clear for us to read.
- When emailing a photo of the team sheet, you may be asked what quality to email the photo at by your email client. 'Large' size or 'High' quality should be fine.
- You may not receive a response to confirm receipt of the email. If you send the email successfully to the correct email address and on time, you should assume we have received it.
- If the referee marks add up to below 5, please ask your Club Secretary to submit a report to the Referee General Manager (email@example.com) to state the reasons why the referee has scored a low mark.
- If there are any complaints about the referee or opposition, these should be made separately to the Team Sheet submission, and should be made by the Club Secretary and sent to our League Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Team Sheet Books / Print-Outs #
Managers can buy a team sheet book from the clubhouse for £6, or a blank team sheet print-out is also available from the Clubhouse office too. Alternatively, please download an electronic version below and print this out yourself.