Teams need to submit a correctly filled-in team sheet after each match via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We use these to collect match results, referee marks, and so we can double-check the eligibility of players.
Update 24th September 2017: Team sheets should only be submitted via email from now on, and not handed into the Clubhouse.
New Email Submission Procedure
- Take a photo of your correctly completed team sheet (see below) and email it to email@example.com
- In the subject of the email, include the age group and the fixture, e.g. U11s - Home Team Name v Away Team Name.
- The deadline for submitting a team sheet is midnight on the Tuesday following a match.
- When taking the photo, make sure all the writing on the team sheet is clearly visible and in focus. Hold the camera steady and take it in good light. This will make sure the team sheet is not blurry and is clear for us to read.
- When emailing a photo of the team sheet, you may be asked what quality to email the photo at by your email client. 'Large' size or 'High' quality should be fine.
Note that you will not receive a response to confirm receipt of the email. If you send the email to the correct email address and your email is sent correctly, you can assume we have received it. You will then be able to show the league the proof of this in your sent emails folder in the unlikely event that any disputes arise.
Team Sheet Books / Print-Outs
Managers can buy a team sheet book from the clubhouse for £6, or they can download a free electronic version from the bottom of this page and print this out instead. Blank team sheet print-outs are also available from the Clubhouse office too.
Team Sheet Rules
A reminder about the league rules about Team Sheets (Rule 10, M, N & O):
M. Before the commencement of the match, each manager is to fully complete a team sheet, have the sheet signed by the referee and exchange the appropriate sheets between each other. The team sheet must contain:
- Forename and surname of all players
- Both home and away Managers' signatures
- Date of match
- Referee's signature
- Referee marks
- The final score
N. At the end of the match, each manager is to ensure that they put down the referee’s marks and hand the white copy of the team sheet into the Office at Liverpool Road.
O. Any manager failing to adhere to the above shall be fined £25.00. For a reoccurring offence, the Management Committee shall deal with the offending Club(s) as they deem fit.
Sample Team Sheet
We've included a sample team sheet below to show how a team sheet should be filled-in.
|Skelmersdale JFL Team Sheet (EXCEL)|