- 9 a-side pitches: BG8
- 11 a-side pitches: BG3
On arrival at Blaguegate, managers should go to the changing rooms (which are currently closed, but the toilets are open for one person at a time) and look out for the league's main point of contact there, Tony Daley. He will show managers where the equipment is and they should pay him directly. Teams should then go to their pitch.
The 11 a-side goals are permanently in place, so teams will just need to pick up the nets and corner flags. They should supply their own net pegs. Teams should make sure their equipment is returned when they've finished.
- Please park respectfully towards local residents. Don't park on corners, on double-yellow lines, or across driveways.
- Please dispose of rubbish in the bins provided.
- Dogs are not allowed on the field whilst matches are taking place.
- Teams should make sure that the goals are returned to the container by the changing rooms.
- Teams should make sure that they stand on separate sidelines. These are clearly marked on the pitch plans.
- Mangers have a responsibility to ensure their own team's parents are standing together with them and not on the opposition sideline.