The clubhouse entrance and car park is via White Moss Road, Skelmersdale, WN8 8BL.
The clubhouse is where managers pay their match fees before each match. The clubhouse also contains the cafe, toilets, changing rooms, a first aid kit, and a defibrillator.
- 5 a-side pitches: A, C, D, J, K & S
- 7 a-side pitches: B, E, F, G, & L
- 9 a-side pitches: 1, 2 & 3
- 11 a-side pitches: Blaguegate Playing Fields
Managers Car Park
Note that the Mangers car park is for Managers only.
- Please dispose of rubbish in the bins provided.
- Dogs are not allowed on the field whilst matches are taking place.
- Teams should make sure that the goals are returned to the container by the Clubhouse if there's no matches on after you.
- Teams should make sure that they stand on separate touchlines. Mangers have a responsibility to ensure their own team's parents are standing together with them and not on the opposition sideline.